Oct 7, 2013

31Days {Proving That I Can} When You Don't Want To

Some days I don't feel like writing. It comes in waves of attitude, expression and unique thoughts or lack thereof. Today was one I would rather not do over. Nothing catastrophic happened and I heard from friends where awesome thins were occurring. But for me today was filled with some anxiety, confusion, searches for lost paperwork, an unexpected phone call, a child who would not stop talking ALL DAY and practically no time left with my husband. I'm tired, I'm worn out and I am grateful

Grateful for my warm home and comfy bed. Grateful for the great school my children attend and the friends they've made. Grateful for the chance to work at home so I can be with my kids (even when they talk ALL DAY). Grateful I have a husband who gets up and goes into the big bad world everyday to provide for our family. Grateful he's healthy, I'm healthy, the kids are healthy. Grateful for that still small voice that whispers, "I love you even when you mess up. Rest in me and I will renew your spirit."

So even when you don't want to...you still can.

 










No comments:

Post a Comment